Big Think Headline Animator

Monday, September 15, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME






Oh, and here are the blanks:
I am: 70% introvert person. Happy at times but sad most often.
I think: life has offer me a lot of troubles. But time pleases me to fix it in the right time.
I know: i'm not a good person but I'm trying to be.
I have: a lot of things that needs to be fix. Vague things that needs to be clear.
I wish: my wishes will all come true.
I hate: when I can't do nothing but to watch things slip away....
I miss: being missed!
I fear: that destiny forbids me to be happy.
I hear: good things. THANKS!
I smell: my lovely cats.
I crave: for something sweet and salty!
I search: for a perfect person IN MY EYES.
I wonder: if the the one reading this thinks I'm a bipolar.haha!
I regret: nothing but my stupidity!
I love: being loved and loving my love ones.
I am not: feeling good at this time.
I believe: that someday I'll be desperately happy!
I dance: when I'm super happy.
I sing: all the time!
I cry: when I'm totally hurt...

I fight: for what i believe in.
I win: knowing that I have loving friends and family.
I lose: my mind when I'm down.
I never: wish for anything I don't deserve.
I always: gives out the best but I don't think it's more than enough.
I confuse: things at it's worst!
I listen: to everything you want to tell me.
I can usually be found: at work, and at home.
I am scared: to be left alone.
I need: someone who will not get tired to listen to my angts.
I am happy about: the thought that at some point I'm lucky to be me.


comment